Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And On to Other Things...

Currently Listening To: The Weapon - Rush

((PS: On the last entry, I said that I was afraid of snakes. That was a typo. I typed that for... whatever reason, I don't know why. I meant to type "Spiders, strangers, small places and crowds"))

Still looking for a job. Blech. But Chris is going to apply for a job in Post Falls, where a friend of ours works. According to our friend, he'll be making 10 bucks an hour, full time, with benefits. Compared to Chris' current 9 bucks and hour, 4 hours a day, that'll be awesome ^_^ Christmas might not suck after all.

So he's going to apply there tomorrow. If he gets a job there, he'll work there for a few weeks, then give me the lowdown on how conditions are there. He'd know if it's something that I could deal with, physically and all. I'm pretty strong for a chick, but I have my limits, which is one of the reasons I didn't persue the job at UPS. Anyway, if he thinks it's something I can handle, he'll let me know, reccommend me, and then I'll apply there. If not, I'll continue to persue trying to get hired on at Starbucks.

So this all lifted my spirits a bit. I was so depressed. I had been job hunting, and I felt useless. I get this crushing, panicking feeling whenever I try and talk to someone new, or someone in authority. And I know it's more than just being shy. It's almost as though I feel my "fight or flight" instinct kick in. I just freeze, my heart starts beating really fast, I get sweaty, my mind races. And because of this, it's made it difficult to look for a job, and to follow up on leads. I try and force myself to, and I come home feeling like I want to just break down and cry. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I need help.

My eyes have been bothering me too. It's gross. I think I might have an infection in them. I need to go to the doctor, but we can't afford it. Pisses me right off.

I get my tattoo tomorrow! I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I hope it doesn't hurt >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home