Wednesday, November 15, 2006

'Nother survey, I got bored.

Currently Listening To: The Enemy Within - Rush


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Vicky Walter
Birthday:12/13/82
Birthplace:Fairchild AFB
Current Location:Spokane, Washington
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Height:5-4
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right Handed
Your Heritage:*deep breath* In order from most to least: Lithuanian/Polish, Russian, German, French, Dutch/Norwegian, Irish, English. Heinz 57, yo.
The Shoes You Wore Today:My blue and brown hiking shoes with the hole in the side
Your Weakness:Define weakness....? I'm not a videogame character *L*
Your Fears:Spiders, snakes, small places, strangers
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni, extra cheese, Pizza Hut pan, light on the sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off personal debts, start working toward getting a house of our own
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"It's ridiculous."
Thoughts First Waking Up:"*groan* Bathroom... must pee... crap, what do I have to do today?"
Your Best Physical Feature:I've been told it's my eyes. Chris likes my butt and my smile, though. ^^;
Your Bedtime:Whenever I get tired, depending on when I have to be up the next morning.
Your Most Missed Memory:Marching band. *sigh*
Pepsi or Coke:Either, depending on my mood.
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD's.
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton!
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate ^^
Cappuccino or Coffee:Either.
Do you Smoke:Fuck no.
Do you Swear:Fuck yes.
Do you Sing:To myself, yuppers.
Do you Shower Daily:Every other day. Otherwise, my skin dries out like crazy.
Have you Been in Love:I'm still in love.
Do you want to go to College:Absolutely. Though I'm conflicted on my majors. Music still interests me greatly, but I'm also interested in cake-decorating. Wierd, huh?
Do you want to get Married:I'm already married. ^__^
Do you belive in yourself:I try to. It doesn't always work. We always fail ourselves now and again.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Rarely
Do you think you are Attractive:Not really. But then again, I don't have a high opinion of my own looks, according to other people.
Are you a Health Freak:Pfft. No.
Do you get along with your Parents:I get along with Dad. I get along with Mom now that we don't live together.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I love them. (It's so wierd... this question is on EVERY survey...)
Do you play an Instrument:B flat clarinet. I played euphonium briefly in highschool.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yup yup. It was fucking great.
In the past month have you Smoked:God no. I like my lungs.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Do sleep aids count? I'm a huge insomniac.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:We're too broke to go on a date *L*
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:To look for a job, yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nopers. I don't think I could go through an entire box of Oreos by myself. They're a bit too rich for me *L*
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Man, I wish! Sushi sounds really good 'bout now...
In the past month have you been on Stage:I wish, again. -.- I miss band a lot.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope. Married, no dah.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nopers. I've never been skinny dipping. I want to, though ^^
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nopers.
Ever been Drunk:For all the drinking I've done, I've never been drunk. I've only been slightly buzzed, and I didn't like the feeling. I'd rather be the cognizent one.
Ever been called a Tease:Only during sex. Not that you people needed to know that. ^_~
Ever been Beaten up:Several times, in elementary school, a few times in middle school. By the time I was in highschool, I had fought back enough and put on enough muscle that they left me alone.
Ever Shoplifted:Nopers.
How do you want to Die:I'm not sure, to be honest. It's not something I think about often.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Secure
What country would you most like to Visit:I have a few, but they're all equal. Japan, Ireland, France, Holland...
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Whatever looks good on them, honestly. My husband's eyes are this cool shade of hazel. They're green on the inside, and grey on the outside, with brown spots in the green.
Favourite Hair Color:I'm partial to blonde or brunette.
Short or Long Hair:Whatever looks good on a guy.
Height:Tall
Weight:Whatever looks good on the guy.
Best Clothing Style:Stylish. I like the look of well-put together casual or punk, but I also like the look of a snazzy suit.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Nil.
Number of CDs I own:Lots. I don't know how many *L*
Number of Piercings:2 in each ear
Number of Tattoos:1, on the small of my back.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:More than a few.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home