Monday, September 18, 2006

Wedding Pictures!

Currently Listening To: Hazy Shade of Winter- Simon and Garfunkle

PICTURES! These are pictures my dad took. Our photographer hasn't gotten the pictures we paid for developed yet. ^_^


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I painted this topper myself. It took about 1-2 weeks with model paint ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This cake was supposed to have calla lillies on it, but the bakery spaced them. I think it turned out nice anyway ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From Left to Right: Cassie, Carly, Laura, Ashlynn, Billie Jo (my sister), Me, Chris, Chad (Chris' Brother), David, Lee (My brother), Tim (my roommate), and Rob.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Me signing the marriage certificate. That's what my ring looks like ^_^



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is what Chris' ring looks like ^^


More later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys!

Love,
Corrie

ps - Ami sent me here. :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home