Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's trying really hard to snow...

Currently Listening To: Endless Sky- FF Crystal Chronicles

..but there aren't enough clouds. Dammit, sometimes I hate living in a valley like this. When it's cold, the sky is clear. When it's warm it's cloudy, so we most often get rain. I miss snowy winters, when it's cold and white outside, and snowflakes are falling aimlessly toward the ground, and you're all wrapped up inside with a good book. All we have now is this half-assed 40-50 degree California-esque bullshit.

I'm getting pretty irritated lately. I think I have that grating-roomate feeling, as in I'm getting sick of our roomate. I'm married, I wanna live in a place with just Chris and me, I wanna make our own home. Of course, that requires a job, and I realize that it'll probably take a while. But nevertheless, I can feel the stirrings of a a restless, unhappy heart.

My roomate keeps trying to pressure me into getting my license. I'll get my fucking license when I'm good and ready, not because he's hurrying me through it for his own convenience. I didn't let mom do that to me, and I'm not letting him do it, either. If he's so bitchy about Chris using his car, then bitch at Chris about it. Our car is shit. We're trying to get that remedied. Chris has other people to give him a ride to work. But I'm not going to hurry through getting my license when I don't feel I'm fucking ready. So fucking deal. Leave me the FUCK ALONE.

Also, another questionaire thingie. This one looked cool.

Name your favourite singer/band/musician and answer the questions only with a song of them.

- Your favourite singer/band is?
Rush

- Are you male or female?
Witch Hunt (Closest thing I could find to "female")

- Describe yourself:
I believe in "Freewill"

- How do you feel?
like "Nobody's Hero"

- How are you concerning love?
I am "The Seeker"

- How is your relationship to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
It's "Second Nature"

- How is your life?
I often "Stick it Out"

- Where do you want to be at the moment?
"YYZ" - It snows in Toronto -_-

- What do you wish for?
Good times for "Making Memories"

- Write a quote or a phrase you know: (Is this supposed to be from the song?)
"I will choose a path that's clear/I will choose Freewill"

- Now say goodbye:
As I leave, I "Take a Friend"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home