Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moving and stuff ^_^

Currently Listening To: Under Pressure - Queen

So yesterday Tim told us he's moving out in May. Surprised the hell outta me, but in a good way.

Chris and I had been talking about moving, but were unsure of when it was going to happen because we owe Tim a fair chunk of cash. He didn't think it was right to move out before we had paid him off. But now Tim is moving out, so we can get a place of our own

We've already got a few options, the foremost being the apartment complex that Savvy and David live at, and one or two others in case that plan falls through. I just hope we can barter to get a ground floor apartment, because my dog Joxer is old, and is getting to the point where three flights of stairs would hurt him. The rent there is fairly cheap. It's about $100 more than what we're paying right now, but if we were to move into an apartment, we wouldn't have to worry about paying things like water, sewer and garbage. Our electricity bill would be nearly quartered. Chris makes roughly $600 a paycheck, which comes out to about $1,200 a month. We can live off of that. Not well, mind you, but living is the important part.

We're looking at places in the valley, which is closer to where Chris is working, so driving to work wouldn't he a half hour excursion every morning. Not to mention that there are probably more job opportunities for me out in the valley, just in the vicinity where we plan on living.

I was thinking about it, and maybe I'll have an easier time handling a job when I have a place to come how to that's not populated with other people? I'll have a place to crawl into and hide. Speaking of which, Tim recommended Spokane Mental Health to me, to go get my head checked out. The first visit is free, so that's promising. If I could get counseling, and get something that documents my being terrified of strangers, I think getting a job would be a lot easier. I'd have something documentable, employers wouldn't have to just take my word that there's something wrong with me. I think it'd give me a boost of confidence, and not only that, but I'd be getting over what's wrong with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of good news all around, then! Congrats! :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ryven said...

Thanks! I needed good news, it had been a while ^^;

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home