Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aawe ^.^;

Currently Listening To: Taste the Blood- Devil May Cry 3

My husband did the sweetest thing last night. I was listening to "Duct Tape" by Freezepop when he wandered into our room.

I said "This song reminds me of us a bit." He listened to the song, and I pulled up the lyrics, and he said "Yeah, it does." then left the room.

I went back to what I was doing, and he came rushing back into the room with this goofy smile on his face. I was about to ask what the fuck he was doing, when he slapped something on my chest. It was a heart he had cut out of a piece of duct tape. You see, part of the lyrics say "You duct taped my heart back together." Then he put the piece of tape he cut the heart ouf of on his chest and just gave me this melty smile.

The heart resides on my computer tower now. <3

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such simple gesture can magnify the sweetness and love between a couple. it was fun reading your post.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ryven said...

Thank you ^^;

I know, it's his spontaneity that says the most, on most occasions.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, that's adorable!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I turned off comment moderation on my blog by the way, because I always forgot to approve stuff.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ryven said...

I was wondering when you were gonna do that. ^^

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home