Friday, June 16, 2006

Pants really ought to be stronger.

Currently Listening To: Who'll Stop the Rain- CCR

Yesterday at work, I was climbing up on the catwalk next to the conveyer belt at work, when my pants suddenly rip! From the inside of my mid-thigh all the way up to my fly! Holy crap! That was embarrassing! Especially since I was the only woman in the warehouse! Luckily, no one noticed as I told Chris want happened and slipped into the cab of the truck. But soon I heard Chris having trouble with the load he was recieving, so I had to duct-tape my pants back together and rush out to help him.

It kept my pants together, but it also stuck to my skin. Owie. It left little bruises all up my left thigh as it stuck tight to my skin and refused to let go.

So I need to get some new pants. I think I'm going to get a few pairs, maybe 2 or 3, and a nice shirt. I need a nice blouse for job interviews, because the other nice blouses I have show a bit of cleavage, by a bit I mean more than a bit since I've gained a bra size, and that's far from appropriate for job interviews. So I'll probably get a nice button up shirt and a jacket. Of course, this is when we get the money. But the shirt and jacket are must haves, because I need to find a part time job fairly soon. This makes me nervous, as we're close to the date of our wedding, and me not being home means I can't plan for it. Grr.

I went to my sister's graduation from Spokane Falls Community College today, and it stayed clear and nice all the way up to the recession, when it got dark and started to storm. I didn't bring my jacket because it was nice, and I was wearing a white skirt. I had no intention of showing the entire gathering my panties, so I hurried to something covered, and then to the car. My dad took us out to dinner, and we had a nice time. I feel like my family is getting closer together now that we're not living together.

I can't wait to go to college. Of course, money's an issue, but I want to go back to school fairly badly. I want to be in band again, and I want to get some sort of arts degree. Well, patience is a virtue, and I have lots of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home