Saturday, June 03, 2006

Grr's and *spazzes*

Currently Listening To: Macaron Chacaron- El Mudo

Random Grrs that've been bugging me lately:

~ My friggin' scanner won't work since I updated my OS! I think I might have to hit the pawn shops to find me another scanner or something, 'cause otherwise my DeviantArt site's gonna collect dust. I have a few pictures that I want to post, but can't. Blaaaaaaaah.

~ It's irritating how businesses that are open from 9-5 on weekdays are only open until 1 or 2 on Saturdays. I can understand why, but it's so inconvinient! I went price-shopping for wedding cakes today, and the place I wanted to check out was only open until 2 PM. I had other things to do today, and I can't get in to see them during the week, because of their hours. Damn irritating.

~ I hate living from paycheck to paycheck. There are so many things I'd like to get for the house, and I'd like to start school again like nothing else, but I can't even start. Not working= no money. Cutting hours=no money. Lately I've actually been thinking about applying part time at the Starbucks near our house, just for a day or two to bring in a little extra revenue, but that would mean I'd have to stop helping Chris out at work, which leads to a chain reaction of bad events on that scale. It blows. But he's going to be asking for a raise soon, so that's a ray of sunshine.

Random *spazzes*!

~ I went to feed marmots (rock chucks for you East-Coast people ^_~) with Carly on Wednesday ^__^ It was so awesome. We hand fed them 2 bags of carrots. They were literally trying to crawl into our laps to get at the food. At one point, there was this squirrel that was chirping at me from behind the fence. I was sitting on the ground, looking up at him, and I said "Sorry buddy, you've gotta come over here." I think he got the hint, because he climbed up the fence around the other marmots, chirped at me from the top of the fence, then climbed down. So I was feeding Craisins to this squirrel, who was hanging upside down by his back feet. It was damn near the cutest thing ever. And we're gonna go do it again tomorrow ^__^

~I found a whole bunch of music I played in highschool on Limewire! The other night, I was up super-late, and I had this random idea. I typed in "Robert W Smith" and hit search, and I found the CD cuts of his music! I found "Where the Black Hawk Soars", "Into the Storm", "Encanto", "To Challenge the Sky and Heavens", "Rites of Tamburo", and a few others.

~ I recently finished re-painting the bell of my clarinet. Before, I had painted a garland of silver vines and red roses, but over the years it chipped and faded. This time I did a garland of green vines and blue bell shaped flowers. I think it turned out really well. ^____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home